Kubrat Pulev has told Anthony Joshua to fight him or vacate his world heavyweight titles.
The Bulgarian was set to face Joshua for his WBA, IBF & WBO belts at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on June 20, but the clash was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Kubrat Pulev is desperate to finally face Anthony Joshua
Since then, speculation has emerged surrounding a potential undisputed bout between AJ and WBC champion Tyson Fury, who toppled Deontay Wilder in February.
However, Pulev is the IBF mandatory challenger and insists he won’t step aside so this can happen.
He said: “I did it once when I didn’t have to do it for Joshua to have his second match against Ruiz Jr.
“Everything was against IBF’s rules, but I compromised.
Anthony Joshua is a two-time unified heavyweight world champion
“A year has passed and they always have a reason to postpone, not to fight against me.
“There are two options. You either fight or vacate the title.”
Pulev’s camp are desperate to find a date and venue for his long-awaited match with Joshua.
The 39-year-old’s manager, Ivaylo Gotzev, even pitched the Pula Arena in Croatia as a possible venue earlier this month.
And Pulev believes Joshua is scared to fight him.
Tyson Fury has been tipped to face Anthony Joshua since beating Deontay Wilder for the WBC title in February
He added: “I can’t understand why we are still postponing instead of fixing a date and venue and getting to work?
“Enough is enough. I can’t wait to win this fight.
“I see how people are afraid of me and are trying to face someone else before me. That’s not how a real world champion should act.”